I think these titles have got a lot of stick, and to be honest when I first saw them I think my expression was 'what are they.' However I love them now. I feel they fit brilliantly with the style of the show, retro, perhaps a bit cheesy and for the younger audience. I think the music is quite funky too. They remind me of the Olympics logo. That sort of fun fresh feel. What do you think?
Sunday, 29 July 2007
New hollyoaks titles
I think these titles have got a lot of stick, and to be honest when I first saw them I think my expression was 'what are they.' However I love them now. I feel they fit brilliantly with the style of the show, retro, perhaps a bit cheesy and for the younger audience. I think the music is quite funky too. They remind me of the Olympics logo. That sort of fun fresh feel. What do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I still hate them!! Especially when the girl blows the chewing gum bubble and it says 'Hollyoaks' on it... too much cheese for me!!
In a way I like the cheese, its quite a cheesey show.
sorry but i don't like them, they are all just posing in a wind tunnel!!!
Lol fair plays, however I still feel they beat the previous titles, looking back now they seem a bit dated.
I think thyey are so tacky...however I am sad to say that I have grown to love them...I suppose they capture the essence of the soap... light-hearted and making everyone and everything look like perfection.
Post a Comment