http://www.jacksonpollock.org/
Here’s a website that will make you become Jackson Pollock in 2 minutes. Surprisingly amusing for at least 2 minutes - what colour of paint will be splashed next?. Although using the mouse as a tool to attract a user is common I feel this is slightly more novelty as it lets you become the artist - rather than objects just following the mouse for example. It seems appropriate to be on the Jackson Pollock website.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Interesting... but the novelty wears off atfer a couple of goes! shame it hasn't been developed further.
I visited this site a while ago back in the old printmaking days...and one of my final screen prints was made on the site then print screen into photoshop for a bit of a mess and printed on the ohp paper and into the studio, pretty good and easier to make that effect with the computer than splatting paints into the screen. Good fun for the first few times your there.
Yeh I agree girls - I thought it was novelty however it does need to be developed further to forfill a biger purpose, rather than just detaining you for a couple of minutes.
The more I think about this site, the more I feel it does not have a worthy place on my blog, however this is a good example of something that your like for a few minutes but has a short shelf life and will hate forever more. I find it all a bit too cheesey now.
Post a Comment