Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Heres a bit of a cheeky post but here goes..




An Advert I found on http://coloribus.com for impotency aid, I am surprised this was allowed to 'go up' (just realised - little joke for you there), as rather an embarrassing topic. Can't seem to find where it was, as I am almost certain it was not Britain. Following my previous post this again shows the potential for changing the 'regular format' of an advertisement. Purely based on this concept you could develop lots of ideas in all different media's. I think the changing of the standard makes something more eye catching.

2 comments:

Michelle Almond said...

lol... is it actually 3D.. or just made to look that way. I love simple but clever design.

Rachel McColl said...

A very interesting concept, and it shows that so much more can done with billboards than is done at the moment, including 3D adverts.