This just tickled me, I love it when something is presented literal in image - kool idea, that could be extended further, there is plenty more shots! I also love the rawity of the shot.
It took me a while to figure out what this is, but once I did I found it funny too. I looked at some of the other work, I think it is the no-fuss, straight to the point names that the work is given that actually makes it funny. Without the title of the work I feel these images would be less impactful.
2 comments:
It took me a while to figure out what this is, but once I did I found it funny too. I looked at some of the other work, I think it is the no-fuss, straight to the point names that the work is given that actually makes it funny. Without the title of the work I feel these images would be less impactful.
Defiantly - the copy makes these images - otherwise it’s a little hard to understand.
Post a Comment